Red Gate Schema Compare for Oracle - free to use early access

From: dvdtknsn <dvdtknsn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:34:43 -0800 (PST)

Here at Red Gate we've recently released early builds of Schema Compare for Oracle. This tool is primarily to assist the pushing of changes from environments such as development, test, staging, UAT and production. It is the Oracle equivalent of our popular SQL Compare for SQL Server tool.

The tool can be downloaded from the link below and trialled for free until the full release, which we hope to be in Q2 2010. Of course we'd love to hear your feedback, good or bad as we want to make sure it has the right features before it hits the market!

http://www.red-gate.com/Products/schema_compare_for_oracle/index.htm

Many thanks,

David Atkinson, Product Manager , Red Gate Software. Received on Sun Jan 17 2010 - 19:34:43 CET

Original text of this message