Oracle 10g Graphics question

From: Agnes <ametanom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:24:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi

[Quoted] [Quoted] I hope I am not sending this to the wrong group, but I need some help [Quoted] solving a problem.

I'm supposed to create a graph which combines two sets of data, and I can't figure out how to do it, or if it's at all possible.

The graph has to show actual time intervals for specific transaccions, as bars (different series possible for every transaccion), as well as overlap those bars with a line indicating the desired time intervall for the respective transaccion.

A simple bar/line combination graph is eassy to make, but in this case there's under-elements in the real time-intervals, and no such for the desired time-intervalls, and whatever I try, the resulting graph is - to say it mildly - a mess.

I'd be gratefull for any help solving this.

Regards
Agnes Received on Tue Nov 20 2007 - 19:24:24 CET

Original text of this message