Package debugging

From: VDK <peter.vanderkamp_at_wur.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 03:17:14 -0700

Although there are a lot of postings regarding debugging, I couldn't find information about the best way to debug a package. I tried the debugger that comes with SQL Developer, but I think this tool is only capable of debugging procedures that are not part of a package. Any ideas about the best approach to debug a package? FYI: I work with Oracle 8.1.7

Thanks.

Peter Received on Fri Oct 12 2007 - 05:17:14 CDT