Re: suggestions for good graphical DB query builder

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_torver.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:29:12 +0100

Don't worry Pamela, a lot of folk out in industrial and front business requests and requirements fully recognise why we need reporting tools.

Don't waste your typing on the DA idiot, on one hand he spouts off about people not following the group charter but then he goes and breaks it himself by being extremely rude to people that are trying to answer the original posters question.

High time a few complained to his employer who he posts under - I wonder if the University of Washington are aware at their public association with this hostility, rudeness and dictator; no doubt soon, like me you will start receiving such abuse directly to your private email if it's not happened already.

Tony.

--
Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson

[Ramblings from the field from a SQL consultant]
http://sqlserverfaq.com
[UK SQL User Community]