Re: suggestions for good graphical DB query builder

From: pamela fluente <pamelafluente_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 01:12:17 -0700

On 2 Ott, 02:40, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> pamela fluente wrote:
> > You are right Shakespeare
>
> > I'd like a version of Oracle free for personal and non-commercial
> > use ;-))
>
> Then go tohttp://otn.oracle.comand download APEX ... Oracle
> Application Express.
>
> The problem with marketing trolls is that they know a lot about
> almost nothing. And almost nothing about a lot. In your case,
> it seems, you know almost nothing about Oracle.

[Quoted] [Quoted] As to myself, my personal preference, is to have a wide horizon instead of knowing it all about 1 thing only. But that's just me, of course.

There are different form of intelligence. Some people tend to specialize
other tend to have a broader vision.

We cannot be all managers nor all analysts. Variety of interests and attitudes
is what allows the world to go on.

-P