Internal Block Name on a Form

From: <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:15:35 -0700

[Quoted] I was told that I need to set the internal block name for a block on a form to a non-empty value. I have no idea how to do this. The block has a name filed in at the Name field of the property sheet for the block. If anyone knows what this is and how I set it, please let me know.

I'm using:
Forms [32 Bit] Version (Production) Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release - Production

     With the Partitioning option
     JServer Release - Production
Oracle Toolkit Version (Production) PL/SQL Version (Production)
Oracle Procedure Builder V10. - Production Received on Wed Jul 11 2007 - 21:15:35 CEST

Original text of this message