Debugging my user manager in JDeveloper

From: <atetrault_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:39:15 -0700

I use JDeveloper 9.0.5.2. For its user manager, my application uses com.evermind.sql.DataSourceUserManager. Everything works great and has for years. Now I want to make a minor change to the behavior of DataSourceUserManager. I have created com.myApp.myTestUserManager, which is a subclass of DataSourceUserManager.
.

How can I get the embedded OC4J to use myTestUserManager so that I can develop and debug it?
.

(Please note that I do not have the option of switching to another user manager like a JAZN XML or LDAP based user manager.)
.

Thank you very much.
.

atetrault (at) comcast (dot) net Received on Wed Jul 11 2007 - 18:39:15 CEST

Original text of this message