Installation of Oracle Advanced Security

From: <>
Date: 16 Apr 2007 08:54:55 -0700

[Quoted] The version of Oracle database which I use is 10.2.0 with a patch version
The problem is that Oracle Net Manager can't see Oracle Advanced Security installed on my machine - Oracle Advanced Security options are not displayed as the options of local profile in Net Manager. However Universal Installer displays Oracle Advanced Security with a patch of in the list of installed products. I tried to reinstall it, but everything stills the same. Received on Mon Apr 16 2007 - 17:54:55 CEST

Original text of this message