Re: Installation of Oracle Advanced Security

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:11:52 +0200

amelnikov_at_lins-m.ru schrieb:
> The version of Oracle database which I use is 10.2.0 with a patch
> version 10.2.0.3.0.
> The problem is that Oracle Net Manager can't see Oracle Advanced
> Security installed on my machine - Oracle Advanced Security options
> are not displayed as the options of local profile in Net Manager.
> However Universal Installer displays Oracle Advanced Security
> 10.2.0.1.0 with a patch of 10.2.0.3.0 in the list of installed
> products. I tried to reinstall it, but everything stills the same.

Look in the file $ORACLE_HOME/network/tools/NetProperties the line contained the parameter INSTALLEDCOMPONENTS (which most likely is commented: #INSTALLEDCOMPONENTS).
Modify it like:

INSTALLEDCOMPONENTS=CLIENT,NET8,JAVAVM,SERVER,ANO and restart netmgr

Best regards

Maxim Received on Mon Apr 16 2007 - 18:11:52 CEST

Original text of this message