oracle reports, wiew jsp-report in browser?

From: Heino Tiedemann <rotkaps_spam_trap_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:47:32 +0100

Hi,

one (very) simple thing, but it seems difficult:

I created one Oracle Report with "web-layout" and saved it as an Jsp-File. -> Fine

Now I would like to copy this jsp-File to the Application-Server (running on Windows 2003 Server), and call it in my webbrowser. -> How?

Where ist the place on the application server für jsp-files?

Well okay, in there is one Oracle dokument

,----
| Oracle Application Server Reports Services
| Publishing Reports to the Web
| 10g Release 2 (10.1.2)

`----

it says: "Please deploy a j2ee application to your application server, crate WAR and EAR files, ...blablablba"

Is there a simple way, just to test for only ONE jsp-report-file? Whitout all the overkill of deplomant?

Heino Received on Thu Jan 11 2007 - 09:47:32 CET

Original text of this message