Re: Data export from oracle 10G to SqlServer 2000

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:44:21 +0200

On 7 Aug 2006 03:30:46 -0700, aamir.majeed_at_gmail.com wrote:

>Actually I did such work between two SqlServers but what I felt that it
>is more efficient to
>take data out from database in file and then insert that files on
>database.
>
>Rgrds

Please do this forum a favor and stop top-posting (ie replying above the original text, while humans happen to read from top to bottom).

Also please explain why using flat files is more efficient, and substantiate your assertion with benchmarks. I you can't substantiate your assertion, please take it back.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA