Data export from oracle 10G to SqlServer 2000

From: <aamir.majeed_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Aug 2006 23:57:14 -0700

I need to transfer data on daily basis from an oracle 10g database running on Linux to the sql Server 2000 database.For that I need first to get my query output from oracle into flat file and then bulkinsert that file into sqlserver 2000.
I just read about Oracle Data Pump which could be used for Bulk Export .I need to know how could I use data pump to get data out from oracle. Received on Mon Aug 07 2006 - 01:57:14 CDT