Re: I can't find a SETUP.EXE in the SQL Plus Client ??

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 03:24:13 -0700

D. Patrick wrote:
> I just want to install the SQL Plus client tool for executing a few SQL
> statements. I can't get any software from the remote person because my
> contact is not technical, and it shouldn't matter if the client tool is
> available for download anyway. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help? Sure, the DBA responsible for the database that you wish to connect to. They should be your first port of call for any technical help, not to mention common courtesy; how will the select statements you want to test impact the database that they monitor, for example? Is it a live system? Do you even know?

HTH -g Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 12:24:13 CEST

Original text of this message