Re: Does anybody really likes Report?

From: (wrong string) Ålborg <knold_at_x.dk>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 00:05:32 +0200

[Quoted] Actually - I started out with RPT and simple SQL reports ;-)

Funny, <In my view> Oracle Tools never seem to really improve - Take Designer for instance - did this Product ever mature - why is it still not possibly to design Modules in a visual fashion.

Though I have to admit, Form Builder - have improved some, especially the wizards......

/V