Does anybody really likes Report?

From: Verner Jensen, Ålborg <knold_at_x.dk>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:29:06 +0200

Hi' there!

Even though I've been working with Oracle Reports for 8 years by now - I've hated the produt since day 1.

I can't count the times where I had to start all over again - waisting serveral days of work.

I'm looking forward to the day where Reports finally is retired.....

Regards, Vern Received on Fri Apr 14 2006 - 14:29:06 CDT