Re: image cant load in application server on windows 2000

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:47:28 +0200

DA Morgan wrote:
> Bob-Shangy wrote:

>> hi, could you please help me resolve this problem.
>> i have finished deploying my forms with application server on windows
>> 2000 but the images(these images are in a folder on drive C:)are not
>> showing on the forms.

> Put them on the server. How can the apps server see your C drive? And,
> I presume, this is not a single user application wholly dependent upon
> your workstation.

In addition to that, you need a virtual directory to be defined on the server, and put the images there, and refer to the *virtual* directory in your application.

If your server has a virtual directory /i/, which points to d:\oracle\Apache\Apache\images, put your images in d:\oracle\Apache\Apache\images , and use /i/an_image_name in your application.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...