*PLEASE HELP* Oracle Login Canvas

From: <andrew.cruze_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 12 Apr 2006 12:05:14 -0700

I'm trying to help a friend with question on Oracle Databases.

Basically shes trying to create a user interface that allows the users to login to a
canvas, where they can insert data and query it.

The login canvas needs to have a username and password in order for each user to access the insert and query canvas.

The username that will be used to connect to the database is: ins2014_55
The pasword will be: ins2014
The database itself is called 'stud'

I would appreaciate any help or advice anyone can offer! If anyone can point me in the right direction of any code that might be useful what would be fantastic!

Many thanks. Received on Wed Apr 12 2006 - 21:05:14 CEST

Original text of this message