Re: Discoverer EUL Problem

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:56:47 -0700

kantrat wrote:
> yaah right! May be i am not clear on situation here.
> According to dba he has given me access , but still i cannot access
> it.it asks me |"to create the new eul tables" . do i need to create
> them in order to acess the administrator edition?

Have you read the Administrator Docs for Discoverer?

It seems unlikely given your question and truly you should not do anything until you do so.

But the answers are No and Yes. You need to be the Admin to create them. And you need to create them.

But you need to read the docs first as you can not just create them in a vacuum.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org