Re: Great 5 eBooks Oracle Database

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:12:33 -0700

Yahoo Abuse Department.

Your customer, in violation of your terms of service, has spammed our usenet group in violation of its charter.

Please force your client to adhere to your terms of service.

They need to learn to read charters, apologize for their spam and post commercial or promotional notices at comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Thank you.

easybook101_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Books List
> OCP Instructors Guide for Oracle DBA Certification
> A Study Guide to Advanced Oracle Certified Professional Database
> Administration Techniques
> Rampant TechPress, 2003 (314 pages)
>
> Oracle Space Management Handbook
> Rampant TechPress, 2003 (311 pages)
>
> Documenting Oracle Database. Complete Oracle Database Schema Auditing
> Rampant TechPress, 2003 (101 pages)
>
> Oracle Index Management Secrets
> Top Oracle Experts Discuss Index Management Techniques
> Rampant TechPress, 2003 (79 pages)
>
> Oracle SQL Internals Handbook
> Rampant TechPress, 2003 (196 pages)
>
> download from here: