Re: g

From: zafri1936 <zafri1936_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2006 22:31:14 -0800

[Quoted] As you saw that in When button press trigger, I am using TEXT_IO in order to prepare
O/S text files and in the same time these scripts run via host command in order to
populate the table.

But some people on that forum recommend that instead of using host command use FORM_DDL and EXEC_SQL to populate the table. But as you saw my code, it performs several task, first it makes the script file then run this script.

If I use FORM_DDL how should I run the SQL Script via FORM_DDL which was created by TEXT_IO.

And also how should we overcome the connection problem of forms 6i plus80.exe to Oracle 10G Database.

I will appreciate if someone gives me the example.

Thanks

Zafri Received on Mon Feb 13 2006 - 07:31:14 CET

Original text of this message