Re: g

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:09:17 -0500

"zafri1936" <zafri1936_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1139761718.259145.67470_at_z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
:
: Should we also run the sql script via forms' dbms_sql and perform O/S
: task?
: I will appreciated if you make some code regarding dbms_sql using my
: code.
: I know people in this forum are busy but I will appreciated if someone
: can do it
:
: Zafri
:

don't top-post -- upsets the locals

you actually should look into FORMS_DDL instead of DBMS_SQL

in either case, there are examples in the manuals that you can look up and use as a reference

keep in mind, though, that both only do dynamic SQL execution, neither run OS jobs -- but your example looks like you're only trying to run SQL DDL

++ mcs Received on Sun Feb 12 2006 - 20:09:17 CET

Original text of this message