Oracle Portal Does it work with .NET

From: Dave.Net <dave_at_palfery.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2006 10:08:35 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am a developer in a small college and we are considering purchasing the Oracle Portal as our enterprise portal solution. We use ASP.NET as our development tool of choice and have no desire to change. My questions are
1. Does the Oracle Portal support these .net web applications ?
2. How well do they work together?
[Quoted] 3. What will I be able to do in the java created portlets that I wont
be able to do with portlets that have an asp.net app in.

Please all input is welcome Received on Sun Jan 22 2006 - 19:08:35 CET

Original text of this message