VB Oracle Exe Application Requirements

From: OracleNewbie <rhythmram_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2006 13:57:13 -0800

[Quoted] Hi Guys,

    We are in the process of developing a VB.NET exe application that connects to oracle database. I'm very new to development. I have few questions regarding the requirements for installing this VB.NET Oracle EXE application on a users machine.
1. Do we have to install the oracle client on all the users machine for this VB.NET Oracle application to work?? 2. Or do we have to install any other software / drivers on the users machine to make this application work.

For this application we are estimating around 100 users. And the company dont want to develop this application if it requires the Oracle Client should be installed on all 100 users computer. Please do give me the list of softwares / drivers that i need to install on the users machine for a VB.NET Oracle Application.

Thanks Received on Fri Jan 06 2006 - 22:57:13 CET

Original text of this message