Re: Migration/Refresh tool

From: Magnus Andersen <mag.andersen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2006 13:33:43 -0800

[Quoted] I like the idea of 1 database vs the 4 I have today. My only concern/question is regarding our applications that use full path (schema.table_name) to a table would work. Right now I have the sysadm schema in all 4 databases. When the applications access the table they call sysadm.table. If the schema names where different that wouldn't work. Would we have to change the application when we migrate from DEV to TST or how could I get around that?

Thanks,
Magnus Andersen Received on Fri Jan 06 2006 - 22:33:43 CET

Original text of this message