Re: f45run error on vms

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:59:37 +0000 (UTC)

[Quoted] "Malcolm Dew-Jones" <yf110_at_vtn1.victoria.tc.ca> wrote in message news:437b70d4$1_at_news.victoria.tc.ca
> It can't find the message file. If it can't find the message file then it
> probably can't find other things it needs either, so if you fix the
> message file problem then you will be a long way towards fixing the
> overall problem.
>
> In anycase, on VMS things are typically found using "logical" names. The
> Oracle app probably uses a number of logicals to find its components. My
> first guess is that the required logicals are not correctly set for the
> account you are using.

[Quoted] I needed to reboot the system and, after the boot, the oracle environment was a mess (I had to run orauser.com and ora_db_<SID>.com but now they're in oracle7's login.com); but I found that the original error had desappeared; now if I run f45run I get this:

%DCL-W-ACTIMAGE, error activating image ORA_UPISHRV734 -CLI-E-IMAGEFNF, image file not found
DSA0:[SYS0.SYSCOMMON.][SYSLIB]ORA_UPISHRV734.EXE; [Quoted] I looked for this image file on an correctly working system without finding it.....the problem is getting harder......

Alessandro