Forms Installation

From: Pat <Pat_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:40:46 +0800

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have installed Oracle 8i in WinXP and try to install Oracle Forms in the same machine.
[Quoted] [Quoted] However, it doesn't allow me to install Oracle Forms to the same Oracle Home as the DB.

The impact is if I installed Oracle Forms in a different folder, all register settings will
be changed to the new Oracle Home which I won't be able to startup the DB again.

[Quoted] Any clue ? Does it allow to install both DB and development tools in same pc?

Thx. Received on Tue Aug 30 2005 - 16:40:46 CEST

Original text of this message