Re: Oracle Reports (9i) - Report doesn't load / load takes 'forever'

From: Martin T. <bilbothebagginsbab5_at_freenet.de>
Date: 26 Jul 2005 05:02:35 -0700

Paul wrote:
> "Martin T." <bilbothebagginsbab5_at_freenet.de> wrote:
>
>> (...)
>
> 1) Give the OS and version of the different machines. Hardware config
> would be good also.
>
> 2) Give the Oracle DB and report engine versions.

Indeed - sorry.

  • 1 Machine whith Oracle 9i R2
  • We have installed one OracleHome for the DB and one for the Application Server
  • OS: Windows XP sp2
  • Reports Version 9iDS R2 additional:
  • Webserver Tomcat5
  • Machine has a dialup internet connection in addition to the local LAN.

Today the same problem appeared at another site: Yesterday, the reports server worked fine and today no reports get generated (no PDF file placed in the reports chache dir) and no error message appears - IExplorer just loads forever.

Ideas anybody ?

best regards,
Martin Received on Tue Jul 26 2005 - 14:02:35 CEST

Original text of this message