Oracle Developer Install

From: raydelex <prmatteson_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 May 2005 18:35:05 -0700

[Quoted] I am attempting to install the Oracle Developer suite.

I downloaded the self extracting files for Disk1 and Disk2. Both files Unzipped fine and then I click on Setup. But the install does not get past the first screen -- where you specify the source (I think it is looking for the "products.jar" file -- it is there in the specified path) and destinations files (looking for Oracle Home and where to install the products). I get no error message, just the same screen comes up repeatedly when I click the "Next" button.

I am running WinXP Pro and have an Oracle 10g Personal Edition database installed on the same machine as where I am attempting to install Oracle Forms.

Any help or advice on what I am missing/doing wrong would be appreciated.

Ray Received on Mon May 30 2005 - 03:35:05 CEST

Original text of this message