qnxo - anybody using it?

From: Nanda <neven.cermak_at_elprim.htnet.hr>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:27:19 +0100

It is an interesting pl/sql programming tool by Steven Feuerstein, so I am looking for general opinions and experiences of users. It sounds very promissing esspecially when made by such an expert as Steven, and is on the market for more than a year, but I've never heard any judgements, and wonder how widely it is accepted. On the www.qnxo.com support forum there are only 37 registered users, while by now I would expect at least ten times more. Any comments appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Neven Received on Fri Feb 04 2005 - 07:27:19 CST