Re: qnxo - anybody using it?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:18:18 -0800

Nanda wrote:

> It is an interesting pl/sql programming tool by Steven Feuerstein, so I am
> looking for general opinions and experiences of users. It sounds very
> promissing esspecially when made by such an expert as Steven, and is on the
> market for more than a year, but I've never heard any judgements, and wonder
> how widely it is accepted. On the www.qnxo.com support forum there are only
> 37 registered users, while by now I would expect at least ten times more.
> Any comments appreciated.
> Thank you very much.
>
> Neven

I've yet to find a tool more useful than SQL*Plus. When I do I'll let everyone know.

Simply put to vendors ... if I can't use it on Linux, AIX, HP/UX and Solaris ... why would I use it at all? And if you don't catch on pretty soon I will add OS/X to the list.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington