Re: Free online seminar - Introduction to Oracle ADF

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:49:36 -0800

Marino Ljubic wrote:

> "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message
>

>>It isn't that bloody difficult really: I hate spammers.

> Spam to you, not spam to me - who's right? Question about ADF is ok, but
> pointing to free education about ADF is a spam? I disagree.
>
> Most of all, I hate useless posts, which this one was not. Believe me,
> Daniel, I have nothing against you. Sometimes you help, but sometimes you
> irritates. If you'll continue discouraging people who try to be helpful (and
> they are), I'll raise my voice again and say - be quiet.

Which part of the above couldn't have been sent to me off-line?

It was a promotion. A promotion is advertising. Advertising is spam when posted in this group. It is not spam when posted at c.d.o.marketplace. If that concept eludes you then have a vote of those that attend and if the group wishes to allow those that have things to promote to do so here I will start posting promotions for my products and services here too. Is that what you really want?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington