Re: Free online seminar - Introduction to Oracle ADF

From: Marino Ljubic <mljubic_at_globalnet.hr>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:49:04 +0100

[Quoted] "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1107200701.943825_at_yasure

> It isn't that bloody difficult really: I hate spammers.

[Quoted] Spam to you, not spam to me - who's right? Question about ADF is ok, but pointing to free education about ADF is a spam? I disagree.

Most of all, I hate useless posts, which this one was not. Believe me, Daniel, I have nothing against you. Sometimes you help, but sometimes you irritates. If you'll continue discouraging people who try to be helpful (and they are), I'll raise my voice again and say - be quiet. Received on Wed Feb 02 2005 - 12:49:04 CET

Original text of this message