Re: Oracle Discoverer Viewer crosstab drill down hierarchy

From: Marino Ljubic <mljubic_at_globalnet.hr>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:06:36 +0100

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1107200917.650024_at_yasure

> My thought exactly. The post your responded to pointed the OP to
> resources where the information exists. Exactly what did you
> contribute to help the OP? If you are offended by the first post
> where is your help for them? Where or where or where?

The OP's question was: Does anybody know how to construct a drill down item hierarchy? My answer should be: I know? "Hit the bookstore" is an answer? The OP was surely unable to browse the web and purchase books until you expanded his horizons.

Every question here can be considered as a missed homework, so why groups and forums are for then? Exchanging knowledge. If you can't or won't answer, then don't. At least I gave him some keywords to search for. Received on Wed Feb 02 2005 - 06:06:36 CST