Re: Free online seminar - Introduction to Oracle ADF

From: Marino Ljubic <mljubic_at_globalnet.hr>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:55:10 +0100

[Quoted] <gevatron_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1106858825.977024.255190_at_c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com
> I'm sorry if this offends the list.
> If you'll watch the re-run of the seminar you'll see that it expalins
> what ADF is - which is the type of session that people usually pay to
> see in conferences such as Oracle World.
> It is a technical session (just like the upcoming ADF BC Performance
> tips) - I thought it was worth mentioning a free training on Oracle
> tools opportunity to the list.
>
> If the list doesn't like these kind of posts - I won't send them
> anymore.

[Quoted] You have no reason to feel sorry for. This is the most adequate group for your post which has nothing to do with marketplace.

Being an Oracle Developer, I found these free seminars about newest technologies and their features very useful. Don't hesitate to inform us in the future... Received on Fri Jan 28 2005 - 08:55:10 CET

Original text of this message