Re: Free online seminar - Introduction to Oracle ADF

From: <gevatron_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2005 12:47:06 -0800

I'm sorry if this offends the list.
[Quoted] [Quoted] If you'll watch the re-run of the seminar you'll see that it expalins what ADF is - which is the type of session that people usually pay to see in conferences such as Oracle World. It is a technical session (just like the upcoming ADF BC Performance tips) - I thought it was worth mentioning a free training on Oracle tools opportunity to the list.

If the list doesn't like these kind of posts - I won't send them anymore. Received on Thu Jan 27 2005 - 21:47:06 CET

Original text of this message