Re: Oracle-mode Firebird

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 08:02:49 -0800

[Quoted] Newton Bolton wrote:

> The charter of this group encourages discussion of all oracle-related
> tools
>
> Newton Bolton..

[Quoted] When the majority of the group feels as you do expect me to post advertising for my company here each and every day. Is that what you'd like?

[Quoted] A it is not 'oracle-related tools' because based on your definition this would be an appropriate place for Microsoft to promote Access and SQL Server. For IBM to promote DB2 and Informix. For Cognos, Brio, Business Objects, BEA, nd 1000 other companies to promote theirs too.

[Quoted] I would suggest you consider the implications of a statement before making it. Or is that really what you want? These three [Quoted] usenet groups turned into advertising platforms for everyone that has anything to sell?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington