Re: Oracle-mode Firebird

From: Newton Bolton <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:30:35 -0600

DA Morgan wrote:
> Newton Bolton wrote:
>

>> The charter of this group encourages discussion of all oracle-related
>> tools
>>
>> Newton Bolton..

> When the majority of the group feels as you do expect me to post
> advertising for my company here each and every day. Is that what
> you'd like?

   Pointless Threats > /dev/null

> A it is not 'oracle-related tools' because based on your
> definition this would be an appropriate place for Microsoft to
> promote Access and SQL Server. For IBM to promote DB2 and
> Informix. For Cognos, Brio, Business Objects, BEA, nd 1000
> other companies to promote theirs too.
You are intentionally misrepreenting my position. From the charter, this groups purpose is "to discuss the wide range of tools and applications available from OR FOR Oracle"

> I would suggest you consider the implications of a statement
> before making it.
God, you are so insulting! If you want to be a useful usenet hall monitor, then be more careful which posts and posters you attack, and how you attack them.

You attack anyone who suggests any kind of tool that you don't approve of, and you attack people who are looking for alternatives to Oracle tools, such as your recent insults against the person looking for a quick and dirty query tool.

Newt...

Or is that really what you want? These three
> usenet groups turned into advertising platforms for everyone
> that has anything to sell?

Uh, yeh, thats it.... Received on Mon Dec 06 2004 - 21:30:35 CET

Original text of this message