Oracle Reports 6i set break order at runtime?

From: DM <mackdaddy315_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Sep 2004 07:16:32 -0700

Hello folks,
I want to be able to change an items break order dynmically. For instance in an parameter form trigger. Does anyone know how/if this can be accessed. Bacially I have a report with several sub-groups and want to be able to let the user to choose the sort order at the parameter screen. I can do this on reports with no groups but it won't work with groups as you have to have (at least from what I can tell) at least one break order set when using groups and the break order overrides the statements order by statement. Any help / clarrification would be greatly appreciated.... Received on Thu Sep 02 2004 - 09:16:32 CDT