Problem in removing Oracle Reports Developer 6i

From: Satrajit <sbiswas_at_deloitte.com>
Date: 2 Sep 2004 05:10:42 -0700

Hi All,

   I installed Oracle Reports Developer 6i in MS XP.Now, there seems to be some sort of problem in the installation as TOAD is not starting up and Oracle Forms is also not getting installed. Can anyone help me in providing some information about the steps one should take in removing reports and install Reports,Forms,TOAD afresh.

Thanks .. Received on Thu Sep 02 2004 - 07:10:42 CDT