Re: Question about Oracle Developer Application and Application Server

From: Krist <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2004 04:37:52 -0700

Hi Daniel,
I still do not understand.
(In fact today I ask Oracle local representative, they say YES, we must buy IAS EE)

> At least in term so of licensing I have worked out Java Edition is
> sufficient.
So what does this URL : http://www.oracle.com/appserver/pkgsum.html   mean ??
As I said the page says : Form Services and Oracle Services only available in IAS EE. Do you mean , you don't use Form Services & Oracle services ?

>But I also have it from a source I consider reliable that any App
Server that
>supports Java Containers can also be used without violating Oracle's
license.
So I can deploy Forms & Reports on : Websphere, WebLogic, JBoss or even Tomcat ?

Thank you,
Krist Received on Mon Aug 09 2004 - 13:37:52 CEST

Original text of this message