ERP/DBA/ Oracle Job Opportunities

From: George_brilli <george_at_brilliantsoft.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2004 07:15:59 -0700

Job Opportunities:
BrilliantSoft Oracle Consulting has periodic needs for high-quality Oracle professionals for challenging Oracle consulting jobs with some of the world's top companies in United States. Please note that BrilliantSoft only considers Oracle Professionals with extensive real-world experience and unimpeachable credentials. Our clients expect world-class Oracle consulting, and our standards are high because our corporate clients have high expectations.

Presently we have immediate openings in Oracle ERP Developers with rich experience in 11i (Financials/Supply chain / Manufacturing & HRMS), Oracle DBA's and RDBMS Developers.

Please send us your detailed resume in Word document format and the best time to contact you to hr_at_brilliantsoft.com

Also please forward this to your friends & contacts that might be looking for job opportunities in this expertise. We really appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Why BrilliantSoft:
• Very attractive compensation package, benefits include health and dental, 401K, vacation and other benefits. • We have a number of flexible compensation packages including Salary and Hourly Rate/ % sharing of the bill rate. • Willing to sponsor H1 Visa s & permanent residency for qualified candidates.

About BrilliantSoft:
BrilliantSoft is a Professional Services & Systems Integration Firm specializing in Business Integration and Enterprise Application Solutions based in Fremont, CA. Founded by a team of highly experienced consultants, with a broad range of technical expertise and professional consulting experience. We have grown to provide professional services to companies like Wells Fargo, Cisco Systems, Oracle Resource Services, 3 Com, Kinetics Group, McGraw Hill , Deloitte Consulting, INTUIT, Bearing Point – KPMG, SYMANTEC, Toshiba , Blue Shield of CA, Bechtel Corp, Morgan Stanley, Applied Materials, Accenture, Verizon wireless, FEDEX, Caterpillar and a lot of other fortune 500 Companies.

For more information, please feel free to contact us. Received on Wed Aug 04 2004 - 16:15:59 CEST

Original text of this message