Report Generator for Oracle and other RDBMS - beta testers needed

From: Alexandr Molochnikov <NOBODY_at_NO_SPAM.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 18:47:33 GMT

[Quoted] Hello everyone,

We are looking for beta-testers for our new product - Scribe Report Generator. At this moment, Scribe supports 6 relational databases, including Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000, and Sybase.

Very briefly: Scribe is written in Java, is based on visual programming and can be extended by adding user-written Java classes; it comes with the API library to let other Java-based apps run Scribe reports programmatically.

The details are on our website: www.gestalt.com/Scribe (temporary location).

User: guest
Password: star

[Quoted] We offer a free license to everyone who provides us with a feedback on bugs, inconsistencies, or constructive criticism that helps us refine Scribe.

Please respond to: scribe<at>gestalt<dot>com

Regards,

[Quoted] Alex Molochnikov
Gestalt Corporation Received on Wed Aug 04 2004 - 20:47:33 CEST

Original text of this message