Re: SPAM

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 22:00:54 -0700

Stylus Studio wrote:

> [announce] Dear Oracle Database Developers,
>
> Spam Studio 5 Home Edition is now available. >
> ps - Yes, this is an announcement but we think it belongs in the
> "tools" section because after all this is an XML tool used by
> thousands of oracle database developers and DBA's. Note that we didn't
> cross-post it to any other oracle newsgroup either.

As this is apparently your first time spamming us I will be gentle in correcting your self-serving assessment.

Did you read the charter? Apparently not!

Did you read the numerous discussions about spamming this group? Apparently you did and decided to ignore us.

Did you think to yourself that the best way to get customers is to spam them and get them angry? Did you really think that would get you business?

Apologize and repost at c.d.o.marketplace or expect everything you post to be labelled spam and expect not a single regular in this group to visit your web site and/or do business with you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington