ANN: Build XML Schemas For Oracle XML DB

From: Stylus Studio <announce_at_stylusstudio.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2004 16:56:21 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] [announce] Dear Oracle Database Developers,

Stylus Studio 5 Home Edition is now available. The new, low-priced version of our award-winning XML IDE is specifically designed for learning or working with XML in educational, training, or home settings, and is available now for only $49 (USD) for a single-user license. The latest addition to the Stylus Studio family of XML productivity tools offers substantially more XML development features compared to other low-cost XML tools, including:

  • XML Editor - Full support for intelligent XML editing (Sense:X); text, tree, and schema XML editing views; full parsing and validation support
  • XML Schema Editor - Visually develop XML data models using text, tree, or diagram views, develop XML schemas for Oracle XML DB
  • XSLT Editor - A productive, intuitive environment for developing XSLT stylesheets, including a visual XSLT mapping tool
  • XSLT Debugger - Set breakpoints and step through the evaluation of any XSLT stylesheet to locate errors
  • DTD Editor - Visually develop document type definitions
  • XPath Tools - Visually evaluate XPath expressions; full support for XPath 1.0 and 2.0
  • Integrated Java/JSP IDE - Ideal for working with Java and XML technologies.

For more information about Stylus Studio 5 Home Edition is available at the Stylus Studio website at:
http://www.stylusstudio.com/stylus_home_edition.html

Learn about XML and XML data modeling with Stylus Studio - Download a free trial of Stylus Studio 5 Home Edition at: http://www.stylusstudio.com/home_edition_download.html

Sincerely,
The Stylus Studio Team
http://www.stylusstudio.com

[Quoted] ps - Yes, this is an announcement but we think it belongs in the "tools" section because after all this is an XML tool used by thousands of oracle database developers and DBA's. Note that we didn't cross-post it to any other oracle newsgroup either. Received on Wed Aug 04 2004 - 01:56:21 CEST

Original text of this message