Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2004 00:07:48 -0700

Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com> wrote in message news:<ufz7xs4a2.fsf_at_standardandpoors.com>...
> On 12 Jul 2004, teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake,
> > we apologize, ignore it and have a nice day.
>
> The entire group of posters for the three groups referenced have
> made it clear to you that it is spam. So, if you want to make
> sure nobody ever buys anything from your company, please keep
> posting.

[Quoted] Laurence Canter and Martha Siegel told me otherwise. Are you aware of them: posting on web or newsgroups DO NOT invade anyone's privacy. CHECK the law!
[Quoted] IT MIGHT BE breaking unwritten code in the seventies or eighties but IT IS LEGAL. [Quoted] If you mean the control freaks that tried to self promote themselves on AskTom: effectively spamming the Oracle group; the true trolls, the lousy managers who were fired for being BIG MOUTHS: perhaps a picture would describe them better than words www.omlet.org/control-freaks.jpg

Daniel broke every rule on the usenet long before I started posting; I watched him for years using questionable UGLY mnethods hiding under the good intention of protecting the newsgroup; Self promotion, 8 lines of trailing ads; pointers to his courses; and phony questions with preditable answers and many many other instances including [Quoted] illegally posting of personal info which I could use to sue him and his university as well. Received on Wed Jul 14 2004 - 09:07:48 CEST

Original text of this message