REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2004 02:54:53 -0700

[Quoted] Dear DBA,

[Quoted] [Quoted] You are cordially invited to test and review our windows native and 100% pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Application (OMLET). OMLET is [Quoted] the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool. As the leading expert in your field, your objective opinion is highly valued [Quoted] and your feedback is very appreciated. We would like to encourage you [Quoted] to distribute free copies of OMLET to your associates and fellow DBAs.

Omlet can be downloaded from:

http://www.omlet.org/download.html

or any of many mirrors worldwide:

http://www.geocities.com/teraknowledgesystems/download.html

http://www.iboogie.com/search.asp?name_search_type=1&name_lang=50&name_query=omlet+oracle

[Quoted] Thank you for your time, positive feedback.

Cheers,

The OMLET Team
[Quoted] Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.

[Quoted] [Quoted] PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake, we apologize, ignore it and have a nice day. Received on Mon Jul 12 2004 - 11:54:53 CEST

Original text of this message