Re: form builder 6.0 : problem with attaching a menu to a form (FRM-10256)

From: S. Stolpe <sstolpe_at_gmx.de>
Date: 14 Jul 2004 00:21:21 -0700

Smiley <Anoniemke888getridofthis_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<40f3fc3c$0$764$3a628fcd_at_reader10.nntp.hccnet.nl>...
> S. Stolpe wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've got the following problem :
> > I created a Form with form builder 6.05 and a menu with the menu
> > editor. The menu compiled without error and was saved as .mmx in the
> > correct directory.
> > I changed all the respective entries in the forms-properties and
> > started the form.
> >
> > When I run the form the error-message :
> > FRM-10256 : USER HAS NO PRIVILEGE TO EXECUTE FORM BUILDER MENU.
> >
> > turns up and the form runs without any menu.
> >
> > our dba is at a loss, finding no dictionary tables whatsoever
> > connected to form builder menu.
> >
> > has anyone got a clue where to look for the missing privilege ?
> >
> > Thanks a lot,
> > Susanne Stolpe
>
> Cause: You are not enrolled in Form Builder. You do not have SELECT
> permission on the Form Builder base tables.
>
> Action: Notify your DBA.
>

> Hth,
>
> :)

Hi,
our DBA knows about it.
strange enough, we've a form running (not developed by ourselves) which has got an individual menu without using any form builder base tables. (At least we don't have any form builder base tables in that database, and we needn't to get enrolled anywhere). Is there another way to create a menu for a developer application without using the menu editor ?

Thanks again,
Susanne Stolpe Received on Wed Jul 14 2004 - 09:21:21 CEST

Original text of this message