SQL Loader and 9ias Java Problem

From: (wrong string) öking <broeking_at_b-itcon.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:35:06 +0200

Hello,

i have a problem in invoking sqlldr from java when i run CreateProccess from within Oracle 9IAS

the Situation: we use Oracle 9ias as jsp Server. We have written a java program that is invoked via jsp. In this program we create a process (vie CreateProcess) and want to import ascii data into our oracle database by using sqlldr.

We can call any ORCALE program, but did not get sqlldr running from 9ias. Having the same program /JSP and java program) running in tomcat on the same machine / environment works fine!

From 9ias we are not able to start sqlldr. return code is 4. Any ideas what this could be?

thank you for your answers or hints

Jens Received on Thu Jun 24 2004 - 10:35:06 CEST

Original text of this message