Re: Report Generator for Oracle and other RDBMS - SPAMers needed

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:44:52 -0700

[Quoted] >>no_at_spam.com wrote:

>>>Where are these rules written down? Nowhere?
>>
>>As Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) said:
>>"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people
>>think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
>>
>>And as Ed Prochak said:
>>They are written down. check the FAQs.
>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/

> It is like saying search the internet. http://www.google.com
>

>>and this about netiquette
>> http://www.psg.com/emily.html
>>

> What specific bit are you refering to? Does it say that mentioning
> free tools is against the rules?
>

>>I think you owe everyone an apology.
>>
>>And with a bit of humility and an open mind you might discover
>>that the regulars actually know something about this topic.
>>

> Don't be a frikkin idiot.

As Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) said:
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

And as Samuel Johnson said:
"Sir, I have found you an explanation, but I am not obliged to find you an understanding."

You appear to be the only person around that either can't read or can't comprehend. It is not our problem to determine which or to spoon feed you. The FAQ is quite clear on the subject.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu