Re: Report Generator for Oracle and other RDBMS - SPAMers needed

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Jun 2004 04:11:27 -0700

"Bagieta" <bagieta21_at_poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:<cbc3e1$as0$1_at_news.onet.pl>...
> You are DBA???
> Senior???
>
> Your post make me think that you are 15 years old.
> I'm on this newsgroup for a very short time but I can say it is on the very
> low level.
> It is because of people like you Sybrand and Daniel.
>
> Bagiet

[Quoted] Which tells more about your level than mine. If you want to ruin this group go ahead spamming. Be sure people like Daniel and myself will leave and NO ONE gets helped out anymore.
The low level of this group is caused by deliberate spammers like Mr Molochnikov, Mr. nospam.spam
How come all those people are all from the Ex-Soviet dominated countries.
No please go on flaming somewhere else.

Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA Received on Thu Jun 24 2004 - 13:11:27 CEST

Original text of this message